A SUPER HEALTHY TREAT FOR YOUR SUGAR GLIDERS
The favorite healthy treat of a Sugar Glider is the Live Giant Mealworm. It is a high protein treat and can be given to them daily. No more than 8 to 10 giant sized mealies per Sugar Glider.
BONDING WITH YOUR SUGAR GLIDERS
A great treat to use when bonding with your Sugar Gliders or having fun hand feeding your pets. Your gliders will know to associate you with good things like yummy mealworms.
Trimming your Sugar Gliders’ nails is necessary but can be tricky. Bribing them with one of their favorite treats can make the experience for both of you a more enjoyable one.
CARE & STORAGE
- On arrival, shake worms out into a container, like a kitty litter pans (no kitty litter please) or food storage bins work well)
- You must store your mealworms in the refrigerator, so that they last longer and do not turn into beetles.
- Don’t store in the coldest areas where the milk is kept or the crisper; it can get a bit too chilly there!
- Always let worms stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before placing into the refrigerator at 45-50 degrees.
- At this temperature the worms become dormant and last for months.
- Worms must always stay dry and have air (do not place in a covered or sealed container)
- Place a double layer of paper towels on the bottom of their storage tub, then after every inch high of mealworms place a layer of paper towels.
- LIVE ARRIVAL GUARANTEE: Live mealworm are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. If the temperature at the delivery location is above 85 degrees F. or below 32 degrees F, we suggest that you select Next Day Service shipping. If any other shipping method besides Next Day Service is used, the customer assumes responsibility for the arrival condition of the mealworms.
- Mealworms must be shipped to a location where they can be received and cared-for upon delivery. We do not guarantee live delivery if mealworms are left outside or delivered to a street mail box.
- Orders shipped by Next Day Service with morning delivery that are received upon delivery are warranted under our guarantee. If mealworms do not arrive alive (D.O.A.), the customer is responsible for filing a replacement claim (by phone or email) within 24 hours of delivery time. We cannot make exceptions to this policy.
- LIVE MEALWORMS ARE NOT GUARANTEED DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER.
*PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED.
**DUE TO THE HEAT. WE SHIP MEALWORMS MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY.